From:Steve Marks
Subject:RE: Henderson gas tank decals Date:Fri May 15 10:37:57 2015
Response to:5699
Hi Tamas
When I was looking, I couldn't find any waterslide decals but got some very thin vinyl ones from the VMCC Transfer Service here in the UK. They are slightly thicker than the waterslide versions but work pretty good - you can see them in the picture I just posted of the toolbox. I did find one supplier who used to do waterslides but when I spoke to him, (probably 20 years ago now), he told me he had sold the last and wouldn't be making any more because of lack of demand.....
Good luck with the resto - it will be worth it! Steve

I am looking for waterslide decals for Henderson....
Thanks !!!!!!