|Subject:||RE: parts needed for 1919 Hederson - will be at Oley||Date:||Mon Apr 14 09:11:39 2014|
I don't have any parts, but please visit The Harley Hummer Club tent for a hamburger and a cold beer.
I'll be there during most of the event, except when I'm out hunting for Harley KH parts.
----- ORIGINAL MESSAGE FOLLOWS -----
Dear Henderson Enthusiasts.
a friend of mine asked me to seach for the following parts for his 1919 Hederson at Oley.
I though it might be a good idea to post his seach list in advance to increase our chances to find the one or the other parts. In case someone could bring some of these parts to the meet I could take them along for him.
Parts needed for 1919 Henderson
• H-130 carburetor
• air shutter for carburetor
• intake manifold
• exhaust manifold
• clutch pressure plate
• set of cylinders-1919 prefered
• G-1029 Flywheel
• H-6355 selector lever (there is a "K- 6355 for exchange if needed)
• G-6331+2 spline shaft bearings , right + left
• H-6134 k/start assembly
• G-1016 clutch bearing cap and all other bearing caps and bearings
• G-6369+70 crank thrust bearings, front + rear + retainer
• G-6365, x2, +66 " ", clutch thrust bearings
• Double butted 10 gauge spokes
• Oil pump
• Clutch parts, General (no plates needed. I'll use King)
• G-6301 clutch driving member
• G-1637 Transmission drain valve
• Axles, cups, cones, quills + nuts
Thank you for letting me know if you have any of these parts for sale or have a lead who to ask or where to find them.
Hope to see some of you at Oley.
Best wishes from Vienna,