Subject:RE: Autolite generator pully for 31 KJ Date:Tue Apr 9 18:27:33 2013
Response to:4686
You can get one through a bearing, belt & pully supplier. They'll drag out a thick catalog and you specify taper I.D., diameter and width. Then go nickel plate it. Or find it on-line for that matter.

In need of a pulley for the autolite generator used on 1931 KJ's. The one on my generator is for a 1/2" belt(INDIAN). Need one for the 3/8" wide belt used on Hendersons.